Thursday, July 9, 2015

Article: Nobel Prize-Winning Scientist Who Endorsed Obama Now Says Prez. is ‘Ridiculous’ & ‘Dead Wrong’ on ‘Global Warming’

Below, I linked an article noting the "physicists test" about science topics; that is, if significant numbers of physicists accept something, it has a high chance of being true. Currently, large groups of physicists both accept and reject catastrophic, anthropogenic global warming, aka "climate change."
Nobel Prize Winning Physicist Dr. Ivar Giaever: 'Global warming is a non-problem' 
'I say this to Obama: Excuse me, Mr. President, but you're wrong. Dead wrong.' 
'Global warming really has become a new religion.' 
"I am worried very much about the [UN] conference in Paris in November...I think that the people who are alarmist are in a very strong position.' 
'We have to stop wasting huge, I mean huge amounts of money on global warming.'
He also notes, as I frequently do, that the NASA satellite data shows no warming over the last 18 years while the land data is "fiddled with" by NASA satellites to show warming.

Bonus article: Politically Left Scientist Dissents – Calls President Obama ‘delusional’ on global warming

This article was a link in the first article.
Climate Statistics Professor Dr. Caleb Rossiter of American University: 'Obama has long been delusional on this issue. Anyone who believes we are in a climate catastrophe, I think is deluding themselves.' 
Rossiter on his conversion to a climate skeptic: 'You are very isolated on the Democratic Party on the left — one is, I am — for having this conclusion of analysis...I would say since 2004, I’ve been very lonely. I’ve been lonely working on the Hill for the Democratic Party.' 
Rossiter on Gore's film: 'I think it’s a wonderful teaching tool because it shows how we don't do science. Gore’s irresponsible.' 
On Gore winning the Nobel: 'Worst Nobel Prize for peace since Henry Kissinger.' 
Rossiter: 'My blood simply boils too hot when I read the blather, daily, about climate catastrophe. It boggles the mind that I could be certain that I know what caused a half degree (C) rise in the last hundred fifty years. It’s simply not large enough to find a physical cause.'

No comments:

Post a Comment